Escape Pod

An Airstream renovation project

Sunday, February 21, 2010

People want to know.

What's going on with the Airstream? I get asked this a lot. So, I decided to start documenting the progress in a blog. Now, all four of those interested people can check in to get the latest news about my project.

I started this crazy Airstream redo back in October. Back then I was just going to replace a sofa. Change out the flooring. Maybe paint. It was going to be a four month adventure. Five months later, the trailer is completely empty. Stripped down to the frame. How did this happen? I think I just came to the conclusion that if I was really going to renovate this thing, I wanted to do it right. Hopefully, I can still complete this project within my budget and without losing my sanity (or what little I have left.) Let's see what happens...

1 Comments:

Blogger randy roberts potts said...

Count me in the "4" lucky people please. I want to come visit soon, and let me know if I can help if/when you have to transport it to another place. Nice blog, nice pix, is there a professional writer involved here or something? I couldn't find any typos or misspelled words, and believe me, I looked.

Keep it up mister.

March 7, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home